Unlimited Diesel Stage 3 Hybrid (250/100) Injector Set | 94~03 7.3L
- Usually Ships Same Day
Unlimited Diesel Stage 3 (250/100) Hybrid Injector Set | 94-03 7.3L Powerstroke
These Injectors are GREAT for anything from stock to 550hp.
These will work on a stock fuel system, HPOP*, and turbo if needed.
Our Recommended Turbos:
2. KC 66/73 - Little slower spool up at a little cheaper price. but will have great performance in a race tune/daily driving and get the most power from these injectors. Note: If you have already paid for up-pipes, pedestal and all the stock drop-in turbo upgrades then this may be the right choice as spending for them again on the T4 kit will be a bit redundant
1. Irate Diesel T4 Mount kit with S366SX-E - This is our MOST recommended turbo for these injectors. No compromise.. Fastest spooling, most responsive turbo and perfect for these injectors at any altitude.
Potential Gains over Stock:
Max potential (in a race tune) these injectors combined with good tuning and a proper turbo will gain about 300-350HP over a bone stock truck.
*Some fuel system modifications recommended for max potential*
*Custom tuning is required to run these injectors on any truck*
Each Unlimited Diesel Performance Powerstroke fuel injector:
- Includes NEW Tungsten coated Plunger & Barrel assemblies
- Inlcudes NEW Nozzles
- Has o-rings replaced, and new nozzle springs installed
- Solenoids are all inspected for proper resistance
- Cores thoroughly cleaned using a Pro Ultrasonics cleaning unit for a super clean injector body.
- Injector clearances reset to proprietary specs
- Is bench tested at a full range of RPMS and oil pressures
- Is backed by Unlimited Diesel's limited lifetime warranty
Common Issues that require Powerstroke fuel injector replacement:
- Plugged Nozzles
- Blowby from Nozzle Pintle
- Scored Plungers and Barrels
- Broken Plunger Spring
- Broken Nozzle Spring
- Blown Internal Orings
- Blown External Orings
- Scored Poppet Valves
- Worn Armature Clearances
- Armature contacting solenoid
- Loose adapter plate screws
- Loose armature screw
- Shorted/open solenoid
*Fuel injectors are sold in sets of 8. Call for single fuel injector pricing. We use ONLY New Alliant Power External Orings, beware of cheap orings. We have had multiple customers call us with competitor products using inferior orings that have failed.
Core charge will be refunded provided your existing Powerstroke injectors do not have any external damage and are rebuildable.
Under no circumstances will any injector cores be accepted that are shipped via United States Postal Service. There is a $50 per day late fee for cores returned after 21 days. Cores must be injectors that are in good physical condition, are rust free, and have not been burned or externally damaged. Cores that have been subjected to any alternative or "Bio" fuels will not be accepted as good cores. Any injector received that is disassembled or missing parts will not be accepted as a good core. There is a $50.00 charge per damaged solenoid. Cores should be returned in original packaging to avoid damage. To make special arrangements for core returns please contact us for approval.
***For expedited shipping choose UPS ONLY***
***Injectors parts must be returned in original OEM boxes for full core credit.***
***If you choose to keep your old injectors and have not paid the full core charge... you will be billed the difference.***