Irate Diesel Complete OBS Fuel System | 94-97 7.3L Powerstroke
OBS Fuel system:
- Irate Billet fuel bracket
- Walbro GSL392 pump
- Irate regulated return
- Baldwin filters and bases
- Parker 801-6 hose from selector valve to motor back to selctor
- Parker fittings
- Wiring harness with waterproof connections
- Relay Circuit breaker and inertia switch.
This system installs from the selector valve forward so it still uses both tanks, and comes with everything needed to install including the hardline regulated return, this is a COMPLETE fuel system. This system REMOVES the fuel bowl and gets rid of the pesky leaks associated with the stock fuel bowl and has way better filtration. This system will support anything from stock up to a 250/200 injector or 550-600RWHP. If wanting to run larger, then pressure needs to be monitored to ensure proper pressures are maintained. (Draw straw pictured is not used on the OBS system) This system uses a pre pump screen filter that is serviceable before the pump to maximize flow to the pump and prevent starvation at the pump. From there it goes through a water separator filter then the final filter to prevent any contaminants getting to you engine!
- The new Deatsch Werks pump comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty!!
- Comes with Stainless Steel Regulated Return kit!
- New line routing for improved fit!
- Turbo will have to be removed/slid over to get the drivers side higher flowing fitting in the head on the 94-97 trucks.
It says its a complete kit all though there a completely other kit you have to buy if you have dual tanks it only goes to the tank changer I feel like it should at least he titled as such as well as a better directions pamplets I couldn't see any any over the pictures because of how it was printed