Edge - Insight CTS3 OBDII Monitor
INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW CTS3
EDGE HAS RAISED THE BAR AGAIN WITH THE INNOVATIVE FEATURES IN THE CTS3 SCREEN THAT ARE NOT FOUND IN SIMILAR TUNERS/MONITORS. A MODERN, SLEEK, AND POWERFUL FOR VEHICLE MONITORING SYSTEM FOR YOUR CAR OR TRUCK.
• RAZOR-THIN DISPLAY INTEGRATES INTO YOUR CAB SEAMLESSLY UNLIKE OTHER BULKY MONITORS AND BUSY GAUGE CLUSTERS
• 5” HD SCREEN, THE LARGEST AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET, ACCOMMODATES UP TO MULTIPLE COLORS AND CLOCKS AT A FASTER FRAME RATE THAN COMPETING MONITORS
• PROPRIETARY ONE-TOUCH NAVIGATION MENU. SEAMLESSLY SWIPE THROUGH DATA AND CHECK ALERTS WITH THE MOST INTUITIVE AND IMPROVED USER INTERFACE EVER DESIGNED FOR A TRUCK PROGRAMMER/MONITOR
• ONE HDMI CABLE TO POWER THE MONITOR AND LINK YOUR EAS ACCESSORIES AS OPPOSED TO MULTIPLE INPUTS AND BULKIER CABLES THAT COME STANDARD ON OTHER DEVICES
• DAY OR NIGHT WITH EDGE’S BUILT-IN LIGHT SENSITIVITY METER YOUR MONITOR WILL ADJUST THE BRIGHTNESS GIVING YOU THE IDEAL BRIGHTNESS WHILE DRIVING
The Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. The Insight is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market.
Insight CTS3 Features:
• Full-color 5″ capacitive touch screen
• Fastest processor to monitor parameters
• Boots up to gauges on key cycle
• Advanced parameters
• Wi-Fi Updating
• Adjust parameter ranges
• Set min/max parameters
• Customizable gauge screen
• Data logging with export capability
• Performance testing
• Tutorial Screens
hit and miss
its awesome when it decides to work, it works intermittently, sometimes the screen shuts or freezes within 20 minutes, sometimes it will work for 3 hours straight, i have to shut truck off and turn it back on, ive only had it for a week
SHIPPED WITHIN 3 DAYS TO SC!
Awesome experience with the shipping process of my order!! The CTS3 took less then 5 minutes to fully mount, then plug and play on my 2001 F-350 7.3 I choose the CTS3 over the Banks Monster Gauge because it allows you to add a back up camera to the monitor.