500-550HP Build List - 7.3 Powerstroke
Looking for the best 500hp 7.3 build plan?
Considering a nice powerful street build that is a towing monster?
This is our best advice for Injectors, turbo, fuel system, HPOP and Transmission upgrades to get you there.
I will note: This is as far as you really want to push the stock bottom end on a 7.3 with Forged rods. Powdered rods (02-03 trucks) you will want to stay under 500HP and closer to 450 to maintain good reliability.
INJECTORS & FUEL SYSTEM:
- Full Force Diesel 238/80 (Here) or 250/100 Injectors (Here) - $1,895
- Irate Diesel Complete Fuel System (Here) - $1,100
- Adrenaline HPOP (Here) - $849
TURBO & INTERCOOLER:
- Irate Diesel T4 Kit S366SX-E (Here) - $2,450
- Irate Diesel T4 Kit S369SX-E (Here) - $2,450
- *OBS Trucks Will Need an Intercooler & Boot Clamp Kit (Available By call)
TRANSMISSION & CLUTCH:
- Beehive Valve spring Kit (Here) - $424
- Smith Brothers Pushrods (Here) - $215
- ARP Head Studs (Here) - $629
While it is possible to do any of these in any order and still maintain good results without wasting money we do recommend talking to our guys to make a plan that gets you the power you want, with the right parts in an order that keeps the truck useful.