CNC Fab - 4-Line Feed Fuel Line Kit Keeps Fuel Bowl BRFK | 99~03 7.3L
- Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours
CNC Fabrication 4-Line Feed Fuel Line Kit | 99-03 7.3L Powerstroke
Note: Looking to keep the stock fuel filter housing? This kit is for you. If you are looking to delete the stock filter housing, check out CNC Fab's VMFK kits for your truck configuration.
TRUCK YEARS: 1999-03 ENGINE TYPE: 7.3L
- Upgraded with military grade high flow flareless fittings
- Keeps the factory fuel bowl
- Adds 2 more feed lines to give more even flow of fuel to the entire fuel galley in the head for quieter idle and during heavy engine load
- Eliminates the Vibralok fittings with o-rings are prone to leak, and are quite the bottleneck for fuel delivery to the galley (in the heads)
- All lines are made of mandrel bent 304 Sandvik Coromat stainless steel.
- Comes with all necessary fittings for a complete install.
- Lines are bent in the U.S.A. right here in our shop on our state of the art 3 axis CNC tubing bender for a perfect fit every time
No OEM fittings will be reused post fuel bowl. This system has been on our company truck for the past 8 years while running a set of 160/100 up to 450/400 single shot injectors with no issues. If running bigger injectors than 180cc it is recommended that you upgrade your fuel pump or add another stock pump.
If you are considering deleting the fuel bowl, choose from one of the VMFK Kits here.
You can also build your own pump setup if you like. We recommend the Fuelab Prodigy pumps for competition trucks, or the AEM 380lph pump for mild built trucks. If you are looking to do a complete system from tank to engine and want to get rid of the factory fuel bowl, we recommend the AirDog II 4G Fuel Pump
NOTE: **This kit will also fit the early '99 model year trucks, but you NEED to have the NON-EBPV turbo pedestal, and it will also work with T4 mount turbo setups, or aftermarket HPOP reservoir spacers, but you will need to send in the reservoir spacer so we can make the line kit.**
IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE LOCTITE 545 ON THE PIPE THREADED FITTINGS DURING INSTALL. OR IF YOU ARE VERY CAREFUL, YOU CAN USE TEFLON TAPE. IT IS CRITICAL YOU DO NOT GET ANY TAPE INTO THE FUEL SYSTEM DURING INSTALL